Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How I Made My Simple Rocket launcher

I created a card board rocket launcher. I don't exactly know why. Step by step, I made the card board rocket launcher and this is how I made it.


1. You need lots of card board shaped like a square and a rectangle, tape, paper and a box cutter.





2. Roll a rectangle out of card board, lock the side with tape. After that, under the rectangle, use the cutter to cut a square hole.




3. Make a rectangular handle out of card board. Lock the side with tape. Put the handle in the hole and tighten it using tape.




4. Roll a rectangular paper. Then cut it in half and tape it to the rocket launcher to make a sight.





5. At the end of the rocket launcher make a square cover that can open and close to make the reloading.






6. Role a rectangle that can fit in the rocket launcher. And cut out small triangles and tape them to the end of the rectangle.

2 comments:

  1. How did a cylinder turn into a rectangle? And it's roll; not role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 133t teh great apr 29, 2012 10:18 pm

    ReplyDelete