Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Skyrim Plans 1

Frost(Horse).jpg
Frost
I got Meeko but I didn't get Shadowmere because it will take too much time and I got lots of stuff to do. I got lost while trying to find the trail to "Ivarstead". Instead of Shadowmere, I will get a horse called Frost. Frost has more health and stamina than regular horses but less than Shadowmere. Frost appears outside Black-Briars Lodge during the quest "Promises to Keep". Getting Frost is kind of hard because first I have to steal it and bring Frost to Louis Letrush. Their are 3 way to get Frost, kill Louis, persuade Louis or pay Louis. My friend says kill him but I will just pay him because I have lots of money.

I didn't buy a house in "Whiterun" yet because I keep on forgetting. When I find "Ivarstead" and discover "High Hrothgar" I will go to "Whiterun" and buy a house. When I buy a house I will tell Meeko to wait in the house because I fight lots of enemies that are to strong for Meeko.

No comments:

Post a Comment