Thursday, July 5, 2012

Skyrim plans 3

I didn't get "Frost" yet because it took a long time to buy the "Breezehome" and upgrade it and go all the way up to "High Hrothgar". I bought all of the upgrades for my "Breezehome" and I made Meeko wait at the "Breezehome" because I am starting to fight enemies that are to strong for Meeko and I want to use Meeko for hunting only.

When I was following the trail to Ivarstead I encountered a Dark Brotherhood assassin and it was so so so so weak and I thought they were stronger he couldn't even kill a dog, and a normal bandit can.

I am going to try to get "Frost" today because when I run I sometimes stop and I have to wait for awhile.

When I find a pack of bandits and when they notice me I make them follow me on to a boat and I beat the crap out of every single one. Recognize that TF2 players from meet the soldier.



No comments:

Post a Comment