Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Skyrim Plans 2

Steelplate armor
I didn't get "Frost" or the "Breezehome" because I was busy playing "Halo CE". So I am going to try to do all I said on "Skyrim Plans 1" today.

I like wearing light armor because they don't take so much weight and you run faster. The light armor I'm using is enchanted Dragonscale armor. Steelplate armor is mostly used by bandit leaders with out the helmet. Bandits are always using Scaled armor and Iron armor. Bandits always use steel weapons and iron, steel, hide or banded iron shields.

Skyrim armor wearing complete set of scale armor.jpg
Scaled armor
The materials for crafting Dragon Armors are much more common than the materials needed for their competitor's Daedric and Glass armors.

I mostly use enchanted armor and weapons because I am very good with enchanted stuff.

Skyrim is not the only game I like to play I like to play other games like Halo CE and CoD BLack Ops. Skyrim is just the only thing I want to talk about.

Iron Shield SK.png
Iron shield
Steel Shield SK.png
Steel shield
Banded Iron Shield.png
Banded Iron shield
Hide shield.jpg
Hide shield

No comments:

Post a Comment