Tuesday, March 6, 2012

About me

My name is Yujin. I live in Subic in the Philippines. I was born at December 1999. My favorite color is purple. My favorite animal is the gray Wolf and the Ocelot . My favorite vehicle is the F-22 Raptor . I like making stuff out of wood like swords and other knight like stuff. My favorite plant is the Venus_fly_trap . I really like the Aurora, the Aurora appears in the North and South pole. 
 ----------------------------------------------------------
 I'm allergic to cat fur, if my bed was made out of cat fur that would be really annoying . And I'm afraid of height's. I really like playing LAN games like (TF2), Team Fortress 2,Halo, Serious Sam,Counter Strike and other kind's of LAN games I haven't played yet. The game I play the most is Counter Strike Source, The games I like to play that are not LAN games are Dragon age Origins,Dragon age2,Call of Duty Black Ops,Zelda Twilight princess,SkyRim and Star wars republic commando.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





F-22 Raptor banking left in-flight, showing the top view of the aircraft. The engines with afterburners emit a pinkish glow. Aircraft mostly gray, apart from the gold cockpit window, with hints of bluish condensation on the wings.


3 comments: