Thursday, June 7, 2012

15 Minutes of Skyrim


http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/8/87/DragonEatsSoldier.jpg
Blood Dragon
Circlet2.png
Mage's Circlet

Skeever
Telekinesis is very very awesome but when I tried it out on a book it didn't go so far so it's not so awesome.

I didn't use Invisibility yet because a Blood Dragon interrupted me when I was about to use it and when I killed the Blood Dragon Skeevers attacked me so I didn't use it.

MAGINVTelekinesis.png
Telekinesis
The place I'm in now is a dwarven ruin called Mzulft and their are lots of enemies there.

I am not going to wear the Mage's Circlet anymore because I look incredibly ugly.

The only place I fight normal dragons is in a high cliff. Mostly frost Dragons.

I want to get lots of Conjuration spells like The Bound Bow and the Storm Thrall.

I am going to wear some armor cause I get killed a lot by Wolfs, Dwarven centurion, and Skeevers. 


I am doing a quest called Revealing the Unseen it takes place in Mzulf.
MAGINVInvisibility.png
Invisible

















TESV Storm Atronach 2.png
Storm Atronach























No comments:

Post a Comment