Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am going to make a new saved game because my other saved game is boring and all the main quests in Skyrim are already finished. The "Companion" quests are now boring because I finished all the fun ones.


I might be a Argonian or a Nord. Their is a 90% chance of me being a Nord because I love Nords. I am going to use the Nightingale bow and Blade but I don't think I am going to use the armor because I don't like capes. The armor I am going to use is Dragonscale armor. The chest piece is going to be "Dragonscale armor of Peerless Knight", "Dragonscale gauntlets of Peerless Archery", "Dragonscale boots of Peerless Sneaking", "Dragonscale helm of Peerless Archery" and the "Dragonscale shield of Peerless Blocking. I really like Archery. I also like Peerless stuff.

My friend really likes the Skyrim theme song so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment