Sunday, June 17, 2012

I got all the dragon priest masks and now I'm going to get all the daedric artifacts. I got the Azura's star and I tried to get the Ebony Blade by finishing the quest " The Whispering Door" but the person that gives the quest won't give it to me. So I won't get the Ebony Blade. I will get Ebony Mail but I have to wait until I am on level thirty. Until I am on level thirty I will get Dragon claws.



I joined the Companions. I am under the Skyforge in Whiterun where I am about to be a Werewolf and go on a rampage, until I am unconscious. I am always wondering why Werewolfs and Vampires are enemies. On movies, books and games.

In Dawnguard their are Crossbows and new perks. I am going to be a Werewolf I really really really really like Werewolf because they're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment