Monday, June 25, 2012

I changed my mind. I am not going to wear the Dragonscale armor because it will take to long to get it. So I will just use the Nightingale armor even though it has a cape. The Nightingale bow and sword are powerful. I wish they made Nightingale arrow and shield. If they did it would be really strong because the Nightingale Sword and Bow are strong. I wish they would remove the cape because it looks terrible with the Nightingale armor.

On my new saved game I want to try being an Imperial because I keep on being a Stormcloak. I am going to try to get all the dragon claws on this saved game because the other saved game was kind of a failure because kept on getting so much quest that I don't even do.

I really really really like Dawnguard because their is a new horse, crossbows, Vampires and Werewolfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment