Thursday, June 28, 2012

Astrid.png
Astrid
I didn't get Meeko because I forgot about him and I didn't discover "Solitude" yet so I have to walk all the way there first.Then to "Meeko's Shack". After I get Meeko I will go to "Windhelm" and to a place called "Aventus Aretino". There I will talk to a boy preforming the black sacrament and get the quest called "Innocence Lost". After the player finishes that quest he goes to sleep for 24 hours in any place. The player will wake up in a "Abandoned Shack" with Astrid on a shelf. The player is asked by Astrid to kill one of three people in the room Killing one, two, or all of the victims will earn the player an invitation to join "The Dark Brotherhood".

I am going to finish all of "The Dark Brotherhood" quest until "The Dark Brotherhood Forever". After that I will do all the main quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment