Monday, June 11, 2012

Console Commmand Help

I had to use a console command to finish the main quest because there was no way to fix it. The main quest is called, "The Cornered Rat". The console command I used, "set stage mq203 5", makes you finish the quest.

The quest I finished are, Alduins Wall and The Throat of the World. I started the quest Elder Knowledge. In this quest I have to find a Elder Scroll.

I met the leader of the Greybeards called Paarthurnax is a Dragon and brother of Alduin. Paarthurnax taught me the shouts, Fire Breath and Clear Skies. I don't know why he taught me Fire Breath.


In won side quest I have to kill Paarthurnax if I want to join the blades but I'm not cause I'm already a Darkbrotherhood assassin and the Arch Mage of The College of Winterhold.

The spell I don't use a lot is Wirlwind Sprint and Slow Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment