Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Werewolves are the Coolest Mythical Creatures Ever

I found out that Wolves don't attack you when you are a Werewolves. So every time I travel I will turn into a Werewolves. And pesky bandits, Silver Hands and Imperials are easy to defeat since you have "Scent of Blood". When Werewolves are on a mountain, you have an advantage cause when you hit an enemy they go flying so you can hit enemies off the mountain. Werewolves, are AWESOME!!! Useful too. The enemy of the "Companions" are the "Silver Hand". I am mostly all of the classes because I joined the Companions that are Warrior the Dark brotherhood that are mostly Rogues and the College of Winterhold that are Mages. And I am a thief because every time I see money I find a way to steel it. The Dark Brotherhood will not attack you in either human or werewolf form. This may be because many other Dark Brotherhood members are Werewolves or Vampires themselves, as they often kill without remorse or sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment