Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meeko.jpg
Meeko
My friend convinced me to get the enchanted Dragonscale armor, by telling me how great it was.

DOGGGggg.jpg
Vigilance
I am going to buy a house in Whiterun. I am also going to try to find Meeko and make him my follower. If I can't find him I will just buy "Vigilance". I will also join the "Dark Brotherhood" just to have Shadowmere as my follower.

I am going to try to get all the Archery, one handed and blocking perks because those are the weapons I am going to use a lot.

After I join the "Dark Brotherhood" and finish all the quests until "Dark Brotherhood Forever" I will join the "Companions" and finish all the quest until I am leader of the them. then I will go and do all the main quest. I might need to join "The College of Winterhold" because in one main quest I have to talk to an Orc in "The College of Winterhold".


http://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/shadowmere.jpg
Shadowmere

No comments:

Post a Comment