Monday, June 18, 2012

Werewolfs are Awesome

Werewolf.png
Werewolf
Aela 3.png
Aela the Huntress
I am now a Werewolf because I drank the blood of Aela The Huntress. She is part of The Companions. I went on a rampage on Whiterun. It wasn't really a rampage because I only fought one Stormcloak guard and I didn't even kill him. Werewolfs are really strong, so strong that when they hit a enemy the enemy goes flying. And Werewolfs are really fast when they sprint. When you sprint they sprint on four legs. It is hard to turn when you are a  Werewolf so I don't really sprint so much when I am a Werewolf. When you press the "Z" key as a Werewolf you howl and the howl is called "Scent of Blood". All the enemies that are close to you glow red and start to run away and hide. Most of the people that run away say, "I yield, I yield". The bad thing about transforming into a Werewolf is turning back to a human, you appear with no armor.

1 comment: