Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dragon Priest Masks

Hevnoraak Mask.png
Hevnoraak's Mask
Dragon Priest Shrine
I got the mask called "Hevnoraak's Mask". It belongs to a dragon priest called Hevnoraak. He is located at Valthume. Before you fight him you need to get three vessels of blood.

Krosis Mask.png
Krosis's Mask
Morekei is located at Labyrinthian during the quest "Staff of Magnus".

Krosis is at the dragon lair of Shearpoint.

Otar's Mask I don't know where it is located but I know that it is close to Labyrinthian.

Morokei Mask.png
Morokei's Mask
The masks I have right now are Hevnoraak's and Morokei's. The next Mask I want to get is Krosis's Mask. After Krosis's Mask I will get Otar's Mask.

If I get all the mask I have to go back to the center of Labyrinthian and grab a wooden Dragon Priest mask and wear it and it will bring you back in time when Labyrinthian wasn't a ruin then when you place all the masks the dragon mouth opens and you just grab it.

I am still on the quest "Elder Knowledge" because I was to busy getting Dragon Priest masks.







Otar Mask.png
Otar's Mask
Konahrik Mask.png
Konahrik's Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment