Monday, June 4, 2012

Circlet2.png
Mage's Circlet
I almost finished all the main quest for The College of Winterhold. I look terrible in the Mage's Circlet. I still wear it because it is so strong.

It is really hard to find a daedric relic

I really want to get the Staff of Magnus.


Absorb 25 Magicka per second. If the target is out of Magicka, absorb Health instead.

Because it drains Magicka, it renders dragons unable to use shouts.

Staffofmagnus.png
Staff of Magnus
Blood Dragons are soooooo ugly that I call them spoon tail dragons.

Because magicka does not regenerate while casting spells or using staves, the Magicka drained by this staff is not received by its wielder.

I like Turtles!!!!!

The Staff of Magnus is an ancient powerful staff tied to the Eye of Magnus in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

I need to fight a Dragon priest to get this staff.
My first Dragon priest, I wonder how long it will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment