Wednesday, June 6, 2012


MAGINVTelekinesis.png
Telekinesis
I really love Mages now because they're mission are so hard and have lots of puzzles, but when I'm a Warrior I don't get so many puzzles. I am thinking of ditching all my Warrior stuff except my Daedric artifacts.
I want to get the spell Telekinesis, Invisibility and Guardian Circle. I want to get Telekinesis because you can carry anything except people. I want Invisibility so I don't need to sneak anymore, I think. The Guardian Circle I don't know why I want that spell. The other reason I like these three spells is because they're pictures look cool.




MAGINVInvisibility.png
Invisibility
The next Daedric artifact I'm going to get is the Skull of Corruption and I have no idea where it is!!!!!. My Friend says it is weak but I don't think It is.



Actually I'm not going to ditch all my Warrior stuff.


I am going to get the staff Icy Spear because I like spikes a little.
MAGINVHealSpellArt.png
Guardian Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment