Thursday, June 14, 2012

I finished all the main quest in Skyrim. Now some of the dragons are in my side but only some.

While I was doing a main quest, I found a dragon priest called "Nahkriin".

I got the shout "Od-ah-viing" and "Storm Call".


I want to get all the dragon Priest masks, daedric artifacts and all the dragon claws. I am also going to try to finish all the side quests and get all the perks. Challenge accepted. I only need four more dragon priest masks. After I do all that I want to get Dawnguard. It will be released in June 26th 2012.



In Dawnguard you can choose to be a Werewolf or a Vampire me and my friend choose to be a Werewolf because the Vampires are like the Imperials and the Werewolfs are like the Stormcloaks.


I didn't do the quest where the Imperials and the Stormcloaks signed the peace treaty because I took over some of the Imperial cities including Whiterun and Solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment