Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

I am wearing Ancient Nord armor with the "Wuuthrad". When I finish "Glory of the Dead" I will try to find Atub in Largashbur and get the quest "The Cursed Tribe" and get the Volendrung. I might get Dragonplate armor or I might keep the Ancient Nord armor.


I gave up on getting all the perks in Skyrim because it is to hard and takes to long. I am not going to get all the dragon claws. I will not get all the Daedric artifacts, only the ones I want.


I put the video on because It's boring to just read and I think this song is cool.




I didn't use a shield for a long long long long long long long long long long long long LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time.



Dawnguard is way cooler than Skyrim because you can attack while you are on a horse. SO SO SO SO Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment