Thursday, June 14, 2012

I got Krosis's mask but I didn't get Otar's because I had no time. I had no time because I was busy finishing "Elder Knowledge" and now I'm doing "Alduin's Bane".


I got the shout "Dragon Rend". The first shout that was created by Nords that's why Dragons can't use it.



Alduin's Bane is the last main quest of Act II. After Act II is "Season Unending". It is when the civil war ends and the Imperials and the Stormcloaks sign a peace treaty. Finally I can now travel in peace. No animals attack me now because I have the shout "Animal Allegiance" you can guess what it does by looking at the name.


When you use Dragon Rend the dragon that your fighting lands.


I'm almost going to learn the shout Od-ah-viing because I am close to the main quest "The Fallen". I almost finished all the main quests. after you finish the whole game you can still do it that's the good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment