Thursday, June 21, 2012

SSSSOOONNGGG 2

I decided to wear the Dragonplate armor with a special shield called "Dragonplate shield of Peerless Blocking". I might not get the helm for the Dragonplate armor because I don't like how it looks. Not because an Orc is wearing it. I am going to use the "Ebony sword of Petrifying" because their is a chance of paralyzing the target for 6 seconds. The "Dragonplate shield of Peerless Blocking" blocks 40% more damage with your shield. Actually I am going to get the helm of the Dragonplate armor because the Ebony sword color and the Dragonplate helm has a similar color. You can get the "Dragonplate shield of Peerless Blocking" and "Ebony Sword of Petrifying" as random loot. Actually I am going to use the Dragonplate chest piece of Peerless Knight it increases heavy armor skill by 25 points. My helm is going to be Dragonplate Helmet of Waterbreathing when you wear it you can swim underwater without drowning.
http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/c/ca/Dragonarmor.jpg
Dragonplate armor with an Orc wearing it.
DragonplateHelmetofWaterbreathing.png
Dragonplate helmet of Waterbreathing.
EbonySwordofImmobilizing.png
Ebony Sword of Petrifying.
DragonplateShield.png
Dragonplate shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment