Friday, June 8, 2012

I am stuck on a puzzle, "Revealing the Unseen". It is so difficult. I don't even know what to do.


I am going to get the spell tome "Storm Thrall". I might get the Spell tome "Bound Bow" since I'm so good with the bow.


I am starting to like conjure spells because they can summon creatures.


I only have three staffs, The Staff of Icy Spear, The Staff of Chain Lightning and The Staff of Magelight.


I am using "The Blade of Woe" for my Mage.

After the quest "Revealing the Unseen", I'm going to get a Daedric artifact called "Masque of Clavicus Vile" I am going to get it because I want to get all the Daedric artifact. I also want to get Barbas.

Sometimes their is an error where Shadowmere jumps and starts flying.

I tried invisibility and it was awesome I went past a group of Falmer and they didn't care until they heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment