Sunday, May 20, 2012

Awesome II

Werewolf.png
Werewolf
I am going to try to finish all of The Dark Brotherhood quests because I am sick of going to jail, people saying "wait I now you". I am so sick of it very very very veeeeeeeeeery sick of it!!!!!!!!!. There are lots of Dark Brotherhood quests. I think I'm going to get kicked out of The Dark Brotherhood.



I worship Talos because I'm a Stormcloak. The Stormcloaks worship Talos the Imperials do not. Talos can cure diseases if you worship him.




I am going to try to join The Companions and learn the new shout my friend has. He doesn't have all of the words yet. He only needs one more word. He can also turn into a werewolf, and soon I will. I like Were-wolfs they sound cool and look cool. I'm going to get the Hircine's Ring it can turn you into a Were-wolf but you can only turn into a Were-wolf once then takeoff the ring and put the ring back on.





No comments:

Post a Comment