Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I might change my armor back to heavy armor because I get damaged a lot and I really want to use the shield. I am going to use the Dragon armor Heavy version. The weapon I'm still thinking about. It might be a two-handed weapon or a sword. I prefer the sword  because my friend wanted me to use a cutting off head weapon. The sword is going to be the Chillrend because it is very strong and my friend said it's the strongest in the game. Not sure if I'm going to get the Dragon armor. Maybe the Daedric armor and the Daedric sword I'm not going to use the Daedric bow. I like Daedric stuff their cool.


I don't really fight dragons any more. I see them but they ignore me.



I'm still going to be a Stormcloak. Because they have all the fun stuff.



 
I'm still not a Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooollllf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment