Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My New Saved Game

Nord
On my new saved game I am a Nord and my name is Scar weird name I know but that was the only name I could think of. I choose to be a Nord because Their special power is Battle Cry It makes target flee for 30 seconds and Your Nord blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.







Ebony1.jpg
Ebony armor
I don't know what armor to use the Daedric armor, Ebony armor or Dragon armor. There's a tiny chance that it will be Daedric armor. The weapon might be a Daedric mace.




I am not going to get a horse because I found out with Shadowmere that horses are really annoying dogs to.  







The armor I'm going to use is the Daedric armor. The weapon will be a Daedric sword.






I am going to join the companions and try to become a werewolf.


Dragon armor left and right




First I'm going to go to The Tower Stone. It makes you unlock any expert lock-picks and lower level lock-picks.




I am going to get the skeleton key first.

TESV Skeleton Key Crop.png
Skeleton key
TESV The Tower Stone.png
The Tower Stone
Daedric Armor (Skyrim).jpg
Daedric armor

No comments:

Post a Comment