Thursday, May 17, 2012

War War War War Waaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!

Ebony1.jpg
Ebony armor
I really like using a Nightingale bow because I killed lots of guys with it, I found that out by killing a Giant and a pack of bandits in their camp I found in the middle of nowhere. I hate the Imperials ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! hail Sithis hail me and hail the Stormcloaks. I might get the Dwarven armor or the Ebony armor and Ebony warhammer, Ebony war axe and Ebony bow, defiantly the bow. I love bows. The Ebony warhammer is the strongest weapon of the Ebony weapons. Imperials are going down they should I got sick of them saying wait I now you all the time and I actually get to fight lots of people. Instead of bandits, wolves and mages.
I hate thieves for being so weak, all the thieves I meet are always Argonian.
Argonian
Ebonybowskinned.png
Ebony bow
Ebonywarhammer.png
Ebony warhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment