Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How I Made My Roman Shield And Sword

I made my shield and sword because I was playing a game with my friend. I was a knight so I made a cardboard shield and sword because the plastic shield and sword was already taken.
                                                                
                                                             Shield
                                                                  
1. First, you will need lots of card board shaped like a rectangle, lots of tape, a box cutter, paper and paint if you want to color it.

http://www.thebackyardarmory.com/images/ShieldHandles.jpg
2. You need to cut a rectangle and tape it on the right of center. If you are left handed tape it on the left of center. In front of the shield tape two or three peaces of card board.

                                                              Sword

1. You need to cut a a rectangle and at the top of the rectangle cut the pointy sides just like the picture. Roll a small square for the handle stuff it if you want and cut a rectangle and put it on the side like the arrow pointing at the rectangle side ways.
http://www.arscives.com/bladesign/images/7a.blade-hamon.jpg


                                              
                                                                                        
                                                                                            ---------->
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment