Thursday, May 10, 2012

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE wwwweeeaapppooonnnsss

Ironbind Barrow.jpg
location of Ironbind Borrow

My friend thought that the easiest way to get the Dwarven chest peace is to craft it but he's wrong. That's not the easiest way to get the Dwarven chest peace. You can get it in chests in a tomb southeast of Winterhold. The tomb is called Ironbind Borrow.

The strongest shield I have is the Falmer shield and the strongest mace I have is the Dwarven mace.


 When I went out of Whiterun I got followed by one dragon,pack of wolfs and a mudcarb, all the way to Falreath.

TESV Ironbind Barrow.png
Ironbind Borrow

Falmer armor.jpg
Falmer armor A.K.A the ugliest armor I have ever seen
The ugliest armor I have ever seen is the Falmer armor, the ugliest weapon I have ever seen is the steel dagger, the ugliest enemy I have ever seen is the Falmer.




The weapon I'm trying to get is the Dwarven warhammer or the Dwarven battleaxe. I might choose the Dwarven battleaxe.



I found out that I really really really really hate Frost Trolls.
DwarvenArmor Skyriim.jpg
Dwarven armor
Dwarvenwarhammer.png
Dwarven warhammer
Dwarvenbattleaxe.png
Dwarven battleaxe
Frosttroll.png
Frost Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment