Sunday, May 27, 2012

wow!

ACorneredRat.png
A Cornered Rat (quest). Esbern behind the door
I deleted my new saved game because it was a complete failure because some how I joined the Thieves Guild and I didn't want to and also I found an annoying bug were I need to talk to a guy called Esbern and he won't say a thing and won't come out! its so annoying.



I also found a secret entrance to the Thieves Guilds place.


Winterholdcollege.png
The college of Winterhold
College of winterhold map.png
College of Winterhold on map.

Thieves Guild banner
 I am a student in The College of Winterhold.



I am using lots of fire spells and I'm really good at fighting with them.





Before on my other blog I said I didn't want to join the college of Winterhold but now I change my mind.


DA10MaceofMolagBal.png
Mace of Malang Bal
I got a new Daedric Artifact called the Mace of Molang Bal on the picture its only grey but it is also glowing green, you get the mace as a gift from a dead Daedric prince during The House of Horrors, you go inside this abandoned house with a guy called Vigilant Tyranus when you enter a house with him and he heard something and you find a locked door he asks you to open it and suddenly he says "oh no, this is no ordinary house" and then the voice of Molang Bal tells you to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment