Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mage or Warrior

I figured out that Mage quest are harder than Warrior quest but Mage quest are more funner and Warrior quest are boring. I got Greater Ward and it's so strong and I forgot were I got it from a ruin I guess.

I am doing a quest called the Good Intentions it is so hard.


After I finish all the main quest in The College of Winterhold I will be a Warrior again.


I really hate bandits I wish I could get one bandit and shoot them with the crossbow whats that Shadowmere  Skyrim don't have crossbows stupid Skyrim engineers always disappointing me.


I don't ride on Shadowmere anymore because I always attract Trolls.


Even though Shadowmere has a lot of health.


I don't like to have any followers because they always get in the way Shadowmere to.


I don't like dogs in Skyrim cause all of them look exactly the same!


Why do the Warrior get all the cool stuff and the Mage's get all the boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment