Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shrouded Armor Female.png
Shrouded armor
I am not going to use the Daedric armor any more because I remembered that I am terrible with the Daedric shield and mace. so I'm looking for a suitable light armor.



The armor I might get is the Shrouded armor, you get the armor by joining the Dark Brotherhood when I get the armor I will get kicked out of the Dark Brotherhood. To get kicked out of the Dark Brotherhood is to attack one of the members of the Dark Brotherhood, but don't kill them.



My weapons are going to be duel Daedric daggers and Daedric bow and arrow.


Daedricdagger.png
Daedric dagger



I choose the armor because it looks cool I guess.





I am trying to look like a Rogue.





Daedricarrow.png
Daedric arrow



Daedricbowskinned.png
Daedric bow

  I really like having two daggers and a bow.









I started to like this combination when I fought my first thief.










 I will mostly use the bow. Because I kill lots of people with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment