Thursday, May 3, 2012

Awesome

I killed lots of guys with the PPSH-41, STEYR AUG and the Colt Python. The map I like is cs-assault and cs-office. I'm downloading a new skin for my AUG the new skin is the XM8; I'm finding a new skin for the  USP, 228-Compact and the Dual Elites. I'm also going to find a new map for CSS. I killed lots of guys with a knife in the map cs-italy but then I got shot with a M249 then at the next round I got ambushed by lots of terrorist with AK-47s and P90s because I choose the path were my teammates were not going. Sometimes when I fight a enemy with a M249 I use a hostage for cover and that's how I usually defeat the enemy and they also loose money hahahahahahahaha!. I keep on forgetting to buy Kevlar & Helmet. I'm trying to find a skin for the V.I.P and the SAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment