Monday, May 21, 2012


Shrouded Armor Female.png
Shrouded armor
Imperial
Khajiit
Nord

Skyrim weapon Nettlebane.jpgI am going to get the Dagger Nettlebane because it's strong. 

I didn't get kicked out of the Dark Brotherhood but I'm not going to do any more missions for them, I'm to busy doing stuff for the Stormcloaks.


Imperials are similar to the Romans.

I might stop doing my saved game because I don't really like Khajiits anymore and my friend got freaked out when he saw my eyes, my evil, evil, eyes.


I'm getting really annoyed with my tail.
I don't like tails.



The next guy might be a Nord or an Imperial might be and Imperial.







Wolves are very rare in my saved game, instead of Wolves the enemies I fight on the way are Trolls.


I am trying to act like a rogue.




My friend likes light armor and heavy armor. He likes the shrouded armor only. It is very good at sneaking.


I decided I'm going to be a Imperial.

No comments:

Post a Comment