Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fire Fire Fire!!!!!!!

TESV Shout Fire.png
Fire Breath
 Today
 I'm going to get a new shout it is called Fire Breath when you inhale air you exhale flames just like the picture. I'm going to get lots of fire spells and call my self fire mage ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha actually I'm going to be a pyromancer and find cool robes like the Master Robes of Destruction man I'm so exited. Goodbye Warrior hello Mage, well I'm only going to keep the Dawnbreaker because I like it.


Yesterday
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111222220161/elderscrolls/images/a/a4/Flame_cloak_ugh.png
Flame Cloak
I got a new Spell Tome called Flame Cloak when you use it flame surrounds your body and the enemies who touch it catches on fire.



I really like Fire stuff like the Dawnbreaker when you hit people they catch on fire. My friend really likes frost and electric stuff like frost weapons frost magic electric weapons and electric magic, my friend is going to join the College of Winterhold.


Dawnbreaker.png
Dawnbreaker






















Sup Fool I ate your mayonnaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment