Monday, May 7, 2012

Second Day I Played The Elder Scrolls V

My name in Skyrim is Assassin. I was looking for a dog companion called Meeko but he wasn't their so I left to search for Vigilance.

Most of the stuff I want is always in Riften. I'm trying to get the Orcish armor and lots of Orcish stuff, right now I've got a Orchish mace. Now I'm going to join The Dark Brotherhood and also going to get a spider as a pet instead of a dog.

I'm really good at using one handed weapons. I don't really like two handed weapons and making my own armor because I can't really find the material.

I really like use destruction magic and resurrection, I also like ancient Nord stuff.

I wish that you could play multiplayer with your friends it would be 120% cooler. I really like being Dragonborn and I also really like killing dragons, giants, mammoths and frost troll. I am trying to find Shadowmere.

1 comment:

  1. Good job trollface. It just needed to be 20% cooler didn't it.

    ReplyDelete