Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gamebanana Skins

I got a new skin for the P90 now the P90 looks like the PPSH 41. I am really good at using the AUG, the AUG skin is now snow camouflaged with silencer. And the desert eagle is now a Colt python and the Glock 18 is now the Glock 17 with silencer. most of my weapons are silenced because I like silenced weapons they sound so cool I got all my skins from GameBanana. All the weapons I told you about are the weapons I am good at using. The weapon I'm terrible at using is the M249, 228 Combat, Five Seven, Grenades, Smoke grenades and Magnum Sniper Rifle. Most of the AI bots actually shoot me on the head with a AK 47, P90 and other SMGs. May 03 was the greatest day of my life except when I had to cut my hair.
 My hair feels like a fluffy spiky animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment