Sunday, May 13, 2012

Aaaaaaaarmor and weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaapons

DwarvenArmor Skyriim.jpg
Dwarven armor
 Yesterday
 I don't really like the Dwarven armor anymore. I like the Nightingale armor because when I do missions for the Dark Brotherhood I really look like an assassin. You can't see your face and my name is assassin.

Today

I'm going to get the Nightingale Blade because it matches my armor and weapon. My weapon is the Nightingale blade. I unlocked a case with a weapon inside but when I opened it, it was only an iron war axe!!!!. I really like assassinating the emperor.





Nobody can spot me. If they do, they die sometimes, except the guards. The guards live sometimes if they're alone, heh heh. I got lots of money, so much that I can buy 4 houses in Whiterun. I got my money by pickpocketing, stealing, doing missions and getting money from the people I kill. The set I'm going to use is the Nightingale blade.

TESV Nightingale Armor Male.png
Nightingale armor


Nightingale Blade
http://www.skyrimwiki.com/images/thumb/3/38/NightingaleBow.png/200px-NightingaleBow.png
Nightingale Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment