Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spells Spells Spells!!!! and Dogs

Yesterday
I found a Daedric arrow and Dwarven arrows in a farmer and I thought it was an error but it wasn't, so I grabbed the Daedric arrow and left the Dwarven arrows. I got lots of fire spells my favorite fire spell is the Firebolt and Fireball.



Today
I am going to get all of the Lightning spells today.



 My favorite type of assassin group is the Dark Brotherhood cause I'm part of the Dark Brotherhood.There are three types of assassin groups: the Dark Brotherhood, the Nightingales and the Thieves guild. The Nightingales are just part of the Thieves guild. I'm in the Dark Brotherhood and I'm wearing the Nightigale armor.

I am never going to join the College of Winterhold maybe. I really like Destruction magic except frost magic I really don't like frost magic. It is rare for me to find a dragon. I really don't like Vigilance because he killed Meeko and Vigilance is a coward Meeko is not because when Vigilance ran away when he got burnt but Meeko didn't runaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment