Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am stuck on a mission called Good Intentions. The quest is so hard and I need to find a person and I have no idea how and I'm not good at doing those kind of quest. Why are Mage quest so hard. I am also terrible at useing magic. The only thing I'm good at is archery. I am going to try to get telekinesis. The only thing I know is that I need to find the Auger of Dunlain. At the Atronach forge. The Atronach forge is under The College of Winterhold. I am the listener and a thane of two places. I really want to be Arch-mage but I don't know how. The award of this quest is the Mage's Circlet it increases your Magicka by 20-70 points. The Atronach forge is a scary place. I really want to get the Eye of Magnus. I am totally not going to be a Mage, totally going to be a Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment