Sunday, May 6, 2012

First time I got The Elder Scroll V

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110920153321/elderscrolls/images/archive/4/44/20120124104239!SepLnUp_Khajiit_a1%26c1.png
Khajiit
http://images.uesp.net/thumb/e/ef/SR-map-Skyrim.jpg/400px-SR-map-Skyrim.jpg
Riften is the simbol with the two swords crossing.
On May fifth I got a game called Skyrim and it was really awesome. You start as a prisoner when a soldier says whats your name that's when you can change your character I choose a Khajiit, when your about to get your head cut off a dragon that's actually the last boss called Alduin appears and tries to kill you and you try to escape. The first village you see is Riverwood and you need to go to Whiterun and tell the Jarl that Helgen got attacked by a dragon. You can get dog companions like Meeko, Stray dog, Shadowmere, Villigence and Barbas. The Iron armor I use right now is Iron armor. The sword I'm trying to find is located in Riften. So far I defeated three dragons two that are important one that is not important. I also got Fus Ro Da it is really cool old men called the greybeards teach you it.

No comments:

Post a Comment