Monday, May 14, 2012

Followers!!!!!!!

TESV Shadowmere.png
Shadowmere (horse)
Today I might join the Stormcloaks.


how come the Imperials have so many strong stuff and they have lots of places like Riften, Whiterun, Sollitude. I also accidentally shot a kid on the forehead and I ran away on Shadowmere then I got attack by a dragon and I thought it killed Shadowmere then all of the soldiers and the villagers helped me fight the dragon even though I actually killed it when they came. I killed it with the Nightingale blade. The final shot is when I shot it with the Nightingale bow with Daedric arrow. When I got Vigilance I tried to get Meeko but then Vigilance was gone then I saw Vigilance beside Meeko's dead body and I killed all the enemies there so Vigilance killed Meeko, so I'm going to get Barbas. First I'm going to go south of Riften and get a artifact muha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I don't know why I'm laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment