Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mzinchaleft

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120107165814/elderscrolls/images/b/bf/TESV_Mzinchaleft.png
Mzinchaleft
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111009095221/elderscrolls/images/0/08/Map_of_skyrim_bintoenglish.jpg
 Map of Skyrim
Mizinchaleft
Falmer
Today, May 10th, I am trying to get the Dwarven armor in Mzinchaleft with the Dwarven warhammer. I'm also going to try to get the Falmer armor with a shield and a Falmer sword. I am going to try to get the Ebony armor or the Dragon armor. I will go to Falkreath then to Riften. I will also get strong swords that I might use. I am terrible at using bows even though I have tons of arrows and no bows.

 Yesterday
I fought Famler, I also figured out that Falmer's drown when you shout Fus Ro Dah! towards the water. I also completed a very hard quest that made me very very very very frustrated that it took my 2 hours to finish. I also got a Dwarven mace. I also found out that I hate bandits for being to easy to kill. I also found nothing in the chest I saw in Mzinchaleft.





No comments:

Post a Comment