Monday, May 28, 2012

Mage Mage Mage Mage Maaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggge Power

Under saarthal.jpg
last room
I am finally almost at the end of my quest called Under Saarthal.

The last room kind of freaked me out because of the big floating orb just like the one on the picture.

Jyrik Gauldurson.jpg
Jyrik Gauldurson
The picture of the orb is suppose to have a green shield around it. The picture is what it looks like when you defeated Jyrik Gaulderson at first he's invincible but then Tolfdir your teacher I think, he uses spark on the orb then you can damage him.

Being a Mage is awesome!. Being a Warrior is boring.

The reward for this quest is the Staff of Magelight. Ball of light that lasts 60 seconds and sticks where it strikes.


I really like staffs.


I really don't like my room in The College of Winterhold It looks so weird because I don't want a head of a deer in my room it creeps me out seriously.

I really want to try to get all of the Daedric artifacts. So cool.



Tolfdir.jpg
Tolfdir
StaffAlteration.png
Staff of Magelight

No comments:

Post a Comment