Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mage Stuff

IceWraith.jpg
Ice Wraith
When I'm done finishing all the College of Winterhold quest I'm going to be a Warrior again because Fighting as a Mage is difficult. It took so long fighting a Ice Wraith but with a Warrior it took me like four or three hits.

Masterrobesdestruct.jpg
I like being a Warrior more than a Mage. And Warrior have all the cool stuff to. I might stay a Mage.

I might get the Master Destruction robes.

If I get Master Destruction perk and the Master Robes of Destruction I will call my self the Kitty Warlock of Destruction.

I also need to find a Staff.

StaffDestruction.png
Staff of Lightning Bolts
I might get the Staff of Lightning Bolts cause I loooooove lightning bolts. Almost all the staffs I find always look the same like the Staff of Lightning Bolts.

I have fire spells and lightning spells but no frost spells I hate frost spells.

I'm going to look so cool in the Master Robes of Destruction with the Staff of Lightning Bolts.


No comments:

Post a Comment